Industrial animal agriculture is at the root of many of the most pressing global issues of our time, from climate change and global hunger, to increased disease risk and the exploitation of billions of animals annually.
The Good Food Institute Europe (GFI Europe) is a non-profit organisation at the forefront of the movement to replace the products of industrial animal agriculture with plant-based, fermentation-made and cultivated foods.
We are looking for an Operations Specialist to join our growing team to support operations across all functions in our effective, impactful organisation.
This position would suit a broad range of people. You don’t necessarily need to have worked in an Operations role before as long as you have a can-do mindset and can demonstrate an aptitude for this type of work. This is a full-time, permanent role, with a lot of flexibility in terms of work schedule and location (home-based/remote from anywhere in Europe).
This is a...
To provide high-quality care for patients of high-volume mobile spay and neuter veterinary clinic
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
• Perform tests and assess and communicate patients' test results and medical histories to the attending veterinarian
• Work under the direction of the veterinarian to prepare animals for surgery and administer medications, including anesthesia drugs
• Monitor surgery patients from the administration of anesthesia through their full recovery and independently assess patients' readiness for discharge
• Maintain controlled-drug and supply inventories and conduct appropriate recordkeeping and reporting
• Comply with the applicable laws for licensed veterinary technicians established by the Virginia Board of Veterinary Medicine and the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration
• Communicate with clients regarding post-operative patient care as well as the results of diagnostic testing and other medical findings...