About Petit Vour (pronounced, “pet-ee vor”)
For those seeking to use their creative passion to change the world, Petit Vour could be the perfect company to join. As part of the Petit Vour Team, you’ll be revolutionizing the way people discover, shop, and learn about vegan beauty and lifestyle products. With a focus on style and design, Petit Vour offers a tightly-curated selection of the “crème de la cruelty-free”—the best ethically-made beauty and lifestyle products on the market—while also partnering with major brands to launch eco and ethically-made product lines. Since launching in the spring of 2013, we’ve become one of the fastest growing cruelty-free beauty companies in the world, with triple-digit yearly growth.
What you’ll be doing
- Leading a small team of content writers, photographers, and designers to assist Petit Vour’s brand growth
- Directing editorials, advertising, and content creation through the Petit Vour blog
- Determining and leading Petit Vour’s marketing strategy
- Engaging on phone and in-person with notable figures (from vegan celebrities to passionate advocates to business owners and change-makers) to form strategic partnerships toward advancing the boundaries of ethical beauty and fashion
Why we like you
- You have an undeniable passion to make the world a better place
- Your passion includes becoming a marketing force in the beauty/fashion industry
- You’re an excellent writer and public speaker, and you would thrive networking on phone and in-person with business leaders
- You’re a perfectionist
- You’re a highly-motivated creative thinker, with a natural drive to stand out
- You’re able to both take direction and lead a creative team
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You commit completely to the task at hand, to the relationships you build, and to the team you lead
Why you like us
- We’re a Team: From top to bottom, we work together.
- Our Growth: We’re pre-VC (with zero debt) and achieving continuous triple-digit growth. We have aggressive expansion plans with potential stock options for employees.
- Your Growth: The Marketing Manager position has promotion potential to Marketing Director.
- Brand New HQ: Our new headquarters are under construction in South Austin and will be an exciting place to work!
Location: Austin, TX
How to apply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a résumé and cover letter explaining why you’re the right fit for Petit Vour’s Marketing Manager position.
Starting Salary: 30-50k DOE (with room to advance within the company)