About Petit Vour (pronounced, “pet-ee vor”)
For those seeking to use their creative passion to change the world, Petit Vour could be the perfect company to join. As part of the Petit Vour Team, you’ll be revolutionizing the way people discover, shop, and learn about vegan beauty and lifestyle products. With a focus on style and design, Petit Vour offers a tightly-curated selection of the “crème de la cruelty-free”—the best ethically-made beauty and lifestyle products on the market—while also partnering with major brands to launch eco and ethically-made product lines. Since launching in the spring of 2013, we’ve become one of the fastest growing cruelty-free beauty companies in the world, with triple-digit yearly growth.
What you’ll be doing
- Leading photography for editorials, website creative, and social media marketing
- Designing creative sets and merchandizing for indoor/outdoor lifestyle shoots
- Working with a small creative team of content writers, designers, and developers to assist Petit Vour’s branding and marketing
- Working with notable figures (from vegan celebrities to passionate advocates to business owners and change-makers) to advance the boundaries of ethical beauty and fashion
Why we like you
- You have an undeniable passion to make the world a better place
- Your passion includes becoming a photographic force in the beauty/fashion industry
- You’re a perfectionist
- You’re a highly-motivated creative thinker, with a natural drive to stand out
- You’re able to both take direction and lead a creative team
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You’re an expert in Lightroom and Photoshop
- You commit completely to the task at hand, to the relationships you build, and to the team you lead
Why you like us
- We’re a Team: From top to bottom, we work together.
- Our Growth: We’re pre-VC (with zero debt) and achieving continuous triple-digit growth. We have aggressive expansion plans with potential stock options for employees.
- Your Growth: The Lead Photographer position is on track for promotion to directorial positions, such as Art Director.
- Brand New HQ: Our new headquarters are under construction in South Austin and will be an exciting place to work!
Location: Austin, TX
How to apply
Submit a cover letter explaining why you’re the right fit for Petit Vour’s Lead Photographer position. Email cover letter and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Starting Salary: 30-50k DOE (with room to advance within the company)