Much like how the by CHLOE concept aims to share delicious, plant-based food that fuels and energizes without compromising flavor, taste or satisfaction, we expect that our General Managers also never compromise. We are looking for an experienced General Manager to oversee the entirety of the location and make sure that the restaurant is set up for success every day. He/She will have bottom line responsibility and accountability for the fiscal health of the restaurant and must be the “face” of the restaurant. He/She is responsible for the following:
• Monitor daily sales reports and cash flow
• Verify all invoices for payment
• Update daily food cost reports/projections and review with Kitchen Managers & Corporate Chef
• Oversee comp/void reporting
• Schedule all FOH employees and monitor overtime
• Submit payroll reports to accounting
• Daily walk through to inspect restaurant
• Upkeep of all building and equipment (FOH/BOH) maintenance and cleanliness
Guest & Employee Relations:
• Be physically present on the floor to ensure service standards
• Guide, direct and train staff; observe the flow of guests, and provide assistance when necessary
• Be aware of any bottlenecks or overwhelmed service areas and assist as necessary
• Make sure that all needed supplies are on the floor at all times
• Communicate with kitchen regarding pace of service, special needs, and general guest satisfaction
• Hire and Train the staff to have comprehensive knowledge of the menu and service standards
• Observe staff appearance before and during shift, and take action as necessary
• Discuss any service procedures that need addressing
• Enforce disciplinary actions, as needed
• Conduct trainings and staff meetings as needed to clearly communicate expectations to team
• Maintain a healthy, happy and productive work environment for employees to foster loyalty and dedication
• Be aware of any conflicts between staff and work to solve these problems
• Provide staff with any relevant information
• Set goals for each member of the management team (continual improvement)
• Handle customer correspondence as necessary
• Alert corporate staff to special employee situations
• Review manager’s log and closing email report and make sure reports are representative of what occurred
• 5+ years management experience; minimum 2+ years’ General Manager experience
• Fast-Casual F&B Restaurant experience strongly preferred
• Knowledge of and ability to assist with kitchen operations strongly preferred
• Ability to lead and manage a support team of management
• Flexible schedule
• DOH Certified
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the performance of this job. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned by leadership. by CHLOE. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we look forward to meeting you!
About by CHLOE.
by CHLOE. aims to share delicious, wholesome, plant-based food that fuels and energizes without compromising flavor, taste or satisfaction. Our chef-driven vegan menu features locally-sourced ingredients in their most natural form to create inspired dishes, made 100% by us daily. We are passionate about feeding our customers hearty, nourishing meals made from whole ingredients that can have a positive impact on their overall mind, body and health.
At by CHLOE., our goal is simple —to redefine what it means to eat well.
We are committed to maintaining a sustainable and vegan lifestyle and actively contribute towards lowering our carbon footprint and preserving our planet’s water supply through our animal-free menu, mindful ingredient sourcing and eco-friendly packaging.