To perform outreach associated with PETA’s educational anti-vivisection tour nationwide
What to Expect:
PETA is seeking an outgoing, energetic crew member as a part of an education and outreach crew. This is a traveling position and you are expected to be able to travel starting immediately.
As part of this team, you will represent PETA and deliver a compelling message against cruelty to animals to the public that will inspire them to relate to animals used in experiments. Along the way, you'll distribute literature and help provide a moving experience about animal rights.
• Ability to travel starting immediately
• Knowledgeable about animal rights
• Outgoing and comfortable approaching strangers
• Ability to work well with people of all ages and backgrounds
• Prepared and able to commit to working outside in all weather conditions
• Professional appearance and demeanor
• Adherence to a healthy vegan diet
• Able to lift 50 lbs. repeatedly
• Supportive of PETA's philosophy and the ability to advocate PETA's positions on issues
• Willingness and ability to travel extensively
• Must be at least 21 years of age and have a valid U.S. driver’s license, a minimum of three years of driving experience, and a satisfactory driving record
• This position requires proof of the COVID-19 full vaccination
• Commitment to the objectives of the organization
This position cannot be performed in Colorado.
People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) is the largest animal rights organization in the world, with more than 6.5 million members and supporters.
PETA focuses its attention on the four areas in which the largest numbers of animals suffer the most intensely for the longest periods of time: in the food industry, in the clothing trade, in laboratories, and in the entertainment industry. We also work on a variety of other issues, including the cruel killing of rodents, birds, and other animals who are often considered “pests” as well as cruelty to domesticated animals.