Position: Executive Assistant to the CEO
Essential Qualities: Trustworthy and acts with integrity; professional; reliable; respectful; organized; excellent verbal and written communication skills; strong interpersonal skills; detail-oriented with the ability to see the big picture; strong organizational skills; impeccable time management and multi-tasking skills; ability to meet all deadlines; problem-solving and decision-making skills; self- motivated; self sufficient; and ability to treat confidential information with appropriate discretion
• Provide executive assistance for the president/chief executive
• Support the organization’s mission, programs, and operations
• Provide administrative assistance, such as writing and editing memos and preparing various forms of communications on the executive's and organization’s behalf
• Assist with program administration and coordination
• Assist with partner, donor, and supporter outreach and engagement
• Assist with maintaining comprehensive and accurate corporate records, documents, and reports
• Assist with organizing events and meetings, including scheduling and sending reminders when necessary
• Respond to incoming communication in a polite and professional manner and accurately convey messages to the executive
• Use various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, and presentation software to prepare reports and/or special projects
Compensation: Part-time contract position; compensation negotiable, with starting range of $20- 25/hour
Submit your resume and a cover letter sharing your interest and qualifications.
Phoenix Zones Initiative is a global nonprofit organization that advances the interconnected rights, health, and wellbeing of people, animals, and the planet through a Just One Health approach. Led by physicians and a diverse team, Phoenix Zones Initiative focuses on widespread ethical and structural change. Phoenix Zones Initiative advances legal, economic, and public policy to uplift the most vulnerable and marginalized, including children and animals, and the organization also provides resources so others can do the same.