To assist the PETA Foundation and supported organizations with online fundraising and lead-generation analysis.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
• In consultation with PETA Foundation and its supported organizations and verified compliance with the objectives, standards, and requirements communicated by them:
o Compile and distribute ad results and analysis. Including reporting on donations, leads, and reach.
o Analyze the results of ad tests, including creative, landing page, and copy tests.
o Set up, monitor, and report on tests in Google Optimize.
o Monitor digital ad audience populations and identify segments of supporters for retargeting.
o In Tableau, create visual reports, ensure existing reports are functional and up-to-date, and monitor data syncs.
o Analyze overall donation behavior, including, but not limited to, identifying areas of opportunity that we may be able to move the needle with digital ads.
o Identify, and coordinate action on, SEO/SEM opportunities using Brightedge and Google products - including keyword, content research, and content/technical page updates.
• Perform any other duties assigned by the supervisor
• College degree in a related field or equivalent digital analyst experience
• Proven exceptional analytical, organizational, time-management, verbal and written communication, and research skills
• Ability to orchestrate a variety of projects and initiatives simultaneously and synergistically
• Proficiency with the following tools is preferred: Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Tableau, and Google Optimize.
• Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
• Current on industry benchmarks and best practices
• Support for PETA's philosophy and the ability to professionally advocate PETA's positions on issues
• Commitment to the objectives of the organization
People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) is the largest animal rights organization in the world, with more than 6.5 million members and supporters.
PETA focuses its attention on the four areas in which the largest numbers of animals suffer the most intensely for the longest periods of time: in the food industry, in the clothing trade, in laboratories, and in the entertainment industry. We also work on a variety of other issues, including the cruel killing of rodents, birds, and other animals who are often considered “pests” as well as cruelty to domesticated animals.