Internship Intern at PETA!
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Come work alongside PETA staff to get an inside look at the world’s largest animal rights organization!
Whether you need college credit or are just looking to bolster your résumé, interning at PETA gives you a unique experience that will last a lifetime.
As a PETA intern, you will:
- Work with staff members on a daily basis to hone your skills as an animal rights activist
- Have the opportunity to attend various trainings that will expand your knowledge of animal rights issues
- Work with PETA staff to develop a plan on how to bring animal rights back to your campus or hometown
- Work with our campaign staff to help organize and participate in attention-grabbing demonstrations
- Help raise awareness about animal rights through tabling, leafleting, and other grassroots outreach efforts.
Along with the hard work comes a long list of perks, and let’s not forget tons of fun! From potlucks to PETA’s holiday party to department retreats, interns are an integral part of the team. PETA staff appreciate every hour our interns spend working to further our efforts to help animals, which is why we offer many benefits that most internships don’t.
There are no deadlines for internship applications. We accept them year-round and review them as they arrive.
For our friends traveling internationally, our organization does not participate in J-1 sponsorship or other exchange visitor programs.
How to Apply
To apply, email your cover letter and résumé to InternApplicants@peta.org.
592 total views, 1 today