Freelance Farmer’s Market Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Evelyn’s To Go offers Vegan and Gluten-Free Snacks. We are looking for a canidate to manage our both at local farmer’s markets. The ideal candidate should have one or more years of entrepreneurial experience, be passionate about food and local agriculture.
- Works with operations manager to determine which Farmer’s Markets to attend and the best approach to each one to meet corporate goals.
- Sets measurable objectives, chooses the appropriate level of staffing, communicates responsibilities to attendees and reports on results.
- Obtains content for trade shows, such as email invitations, data sheets, and booth displays.
- Produces key deliverables: show schedules, timelines, preliminary and final budgets, booth layouts and post-market reports.
- Assists with show logistics, including booking booth space and coordinating the delivery of booths and collateral.
How to Apply
Please provide a cover page explaining why you are the perfect canidate for this postion.
430 total views, 3 today