Full-Time Eastern Sales Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Based in Boulder, Colorado, NextFoods adheres to a mission that fosters the continuous improvement of human nutrition while demonstrating the values of “Right Livelihood” for responsible and conscious capitalism. Their team is committed to developing a series of world-class, highly nutritious, functional, “next generation” foods while using sustainable, socially responsible practices whenever possible. The main product of NextFoods is GoodBelly, a line of delicious dairy-free, soy-free, vegan, and kosher probiotic drinks. Check them out at http://www.goodbelly.com/.
Position: Eastern Sales Manager
The Eastern Sales Manager is responsible for the management and oversight of all accounts on the East Coast. This includes meeting sales goals, achieving profitable sales volumes, allocating sales and promotional budget and providing revenue planning considerations for budgeting and forecasting sales. The Eastern Sales Manager acts as the direct link between corporate level communications and GoodBelly’s broker representatives as well as oversees the day-to-day management of the sales process with assigned retailers.
Your responsibilities will include…
- Account Management:
- Manage and build strong client relationships and continuously grow Regional Accounts to their fullest potential.
- Develop and execute sales programs for Regional Accounts within company guidelines.
- Prepare and make new item presentations to, and obtain approval from, all Regioanal Accounts.
- Oversee new item placement; roll-out and resolve issues.
- Achieve targeted ACV, Sales, and other key performance measures for all Regional Accounts.
- Work collaboratively with the VP of Sales to identify sales strategies to best penetrate the market.
- Collaborate with Marketing to develop successful marketing tools for retailers and distributors.
- Planning and Forecasting:
- Participate in the preparation of the Company’s Annual Budget and Strategic Planning Sessions.
- In conjunction with the VP of Sales, plan, organize, implement and control promotional and tradespend initiatives for the Company’s product lines.
- Analyze and report on projected monthly sales dollars and volumes by major account.
- Propose the development, adaptation and/or changes to the Company’s current product line based on trade feedback and competitive analysis.
- Co-manage, train, evaluate, and motivate the Eastern broker network.
- Assess new business opportunities and report back to VP of Sales.
- Attend industry trade shows as necessary.
- Represent the company at demos, events, and other activities as needed.
We’re looking for …
- Someone with 3 to 5 years of relevant sales experience at a Regional level, preferably in the Natural Foods Industry.
- Someone who is self-motivated and can work independently.
- Someone with exemplary writing and communication abilities; excellent grammar and proofreading skills.
- Someone with strong negotiation skills; a developed knack for persuasion.
- Someone with exemplary interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate effective with culturally diverse staff across teams and countries.
- Someone who is an absolute Road Warrior – 50% to 75% travel.
- Someone with 6-10 years of relavant expereince.
- Someone with experince working specifically in the Natural Beverage Industry.
- Someone with exisitng contacts in the food industry.
How to ApplyTo Apply, please visit this link - http://bit.ly/goodbellyopp What happens if you’re selected? You'll be invited to join the Next Foods team as their Eastern Sales Manager. The start date is negotiable, but they’re looking to hire someone by October 2013. The area you'll cover will be the entire eastern seaboard to as far west as Chicago. You'll be able to live and work where you like but expected to travel up to 75% of your time. You'll receive a competitive salary depending on your level of experience, excelent health insurance, and flexible vacation time. If you have any questions about the role, please feel free to email Abe Taleb email@example.com. We look forward to reading your application!
479 total views, 1 today