Full-Time Customer Care Executive
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Boutique vegan is a European e-commerce start-up due to launch its online shop www.boutique-vegan.com in spring 2013. The concept of the store it to provide a variety of vegan products for the EU and Swiss market. The shop is accessible in English, German and French, delivering products EU wide and to Switzerland. It is of great importance to boutique vegan to provide high quality, purely vegan, mostly organic and sustainable products for its customers. We are located in Sasbach, Germany, 30km NE of Strasbourg, France.
We are currently looking for a new team member to look after our French speaking customers, handle customer enquiries via email, social media, telephone, provide advice on products, orders, shipping, translation support (German-English-French), and assistance at events & fairs.
- 2 years experience in a customer service environment
- French native speaker, fluent in German and English
- good IT skills, especially MS office, online social media, internet
- very good written and oral communication skills
- experience with a vegan/vegetarian lifestyle, organic and fairtrade products, interest in sustainable living
- open-minded and flexible
- strong motivation to making vegan mainstream
- ability to work under pressure
You will be working with a team of young, motivated individuals in a flexible and creative working environment. Furthermore, you will be able to
- benefit from a flexible workplace environment
- travel across France, Germany, Switzerland to attend veggie & organic fairs
- work in a trendsetting industry
- attend trainings and events
- benefit from competitive compensation
How to Apply
If you are interested in joining boutique vegan then contact us and let us know why you think you are the perfect match for the job!
Send your motivation letter, CV and references to Miriam at email@example.com
1320 total views, 1 today