Internship Business Office Intern
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Do you want to learn what goes on “behind the scenes” at a successful nonprofit? Intern in our Business Office! CAS is seeking an intern to work with our Business Manager, Julie Barone. The Business Office intern will learn standard non-profit administration practices, database segmentation, and gain some knowledge of non-profit accounting principles and donor cultivation.
Ideally, applicants should:
- Have or be working toward a degree business, non-profit administration, or a related field
- Have a strong interest in the nonprofit sector
- Be proficient in Word and Excel
- Have some database experience – the more the better!
- Be available for 4-12 hours per week for one semester on a M/W/F schedule
- Be opposed to animal cruelty in all forms and supportive of the overall mission of CAS.
This is an UNPAID position, but students can receive credit required by their academic institution.
How to Apply
Please send your resume and cover letter to Julie Barone, Business Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
490 total views, 1 today