Vegan Mainstream is seeking a part-time candidate to book local training events and manage the marketing of these events. Our goal is to build a following in multiple cities in the US and Canada (eventually, we will take this program overseas too). We plan to do this by offering local training for Vegan Professionals in at least 8 cities per year.
Responsibilities will include:
• Identify local sponsors and supporting organizations in target cities
• Establish training tour dates for each city we plan to visit across the US and Canada
• Develop marketing launch plans and manage all campaign execution details
• Build a social network around targeted cities
• Partner with local community leaders to get local support
• Create alliances with the local business community in target cities
Requirements of Position
• 2 – 5 years experience in managing marketing programs or business development experience
• A passion for the Vegan and Vegetarian Lifestyle
• Strong client-servic pe orientation, seen as a team player (agency experience a plus)
• Expertise assessing analyst reports, primary research, and market trends to formulate development of marketing strategies.
• Exceptional written, presentation and oral communication skills
• Drive strategic development of end-to-end programs
• Must be detailed oriented and well organized
• Aptitude for innovation and creativity
• Strategic thinker and problem-solving expertise
• Ability to communicate clearly and maintain a positive attitud
Cover Letter Requirements
Please highlight your Business Development experience, marketing expertise, vegan/ vegetarian industry knowledge and why you are the perfect candidate for the position.
5 hours per week
About Vegan Mainstream
Vegan Mainstream is a business consulting firm assisting vegan and vegetarian companies increase their customer base inside and outside of the vegan community.